Proactively source talent; anywhere and anytime — at career fairs; on a plane, train or bus; or even in a coffee shop!
Mobile Sourcing: How it Works
getTalent makes it simple to capture prospect-information on-the-fly and in-person, anywhere that you meet them — career fairs, conferences, airports, and any other place that you can imagine. Just use your mobile phone or tablet device to take a picture of the paper resume or business card, or just key in their basic contact information manually. Once this is done, the information is automatically synchronized with getTalent’s cloud database which then becomes fully accessible on the same mobile device with enhanced functionalities. The total effect: getTalent customers achieve an average ROI of 55% and each recruiter typically gains over 4 hours per week in productivity. That is an extra work month each year!
With getTalent mobile you can turn paper/electronic resumes, text and verbal comments, and photographs into searchable digital data, all without firing up your laptop or scanner.
- Capture resumes, process them into editable text, parse them into structured database fields, and store the data
- Rate candidates on any number of configurable criteria and attributes
- Add unique on-the-fly text and verbal comments
- Attach distinctive photographs to each candidate’s record
- Instantly synchronize with getTalent’s cloud CRM
Location Based – QR Codes
How do you leverage the availability of today’s mobile job-seeking community? QR codes are today’s leading mobile advertising campaign tools, used to engage the mobile talent world. getTalent’s QR code-features provide for the increased visibility of your company and they enable various channels to funnel members directly into your talent pipeline. Join the most innovative companies by providing the cutting edge for candidate attraction and engagement.
Better Candidate Experience
Providing innovative mobile tools to candidates can, and will, benefit your company in many ways. It opens up new marketing and branding channels and it provides for a better experience with the next generation of talent – those who are more mobile and looking to be more socially engaged. Don’t wait months to start crafting your company’s mobile initiatives – let getTalent ensure that you are engaged, relevant and current.
- Capture paper-based or file-based resumes, process these into editable text, parse them into structured database fields, and store this data in getTalent’s cloud-based backend.
- Capture or create digital candidate records in any number of other ways and formats.
- Take photographs of an in-person candidate and store these photos in getTalent‘s database, as part of that candidate’s unique data set.
- Uniquely rate candidates on any number of pre-configured criteria that are important to you.
- Verbally comment uniquely on each candidate, and have those comments added to the candidate’s record, following which they will automatically be converted to searchable text.
- Automatically synchronize getTalent‘s cloud-resident database with desktop, laptop and mobile devices, so that recruiters are current and empowered with full system functionality.